Monday, December 12, 2005

Got the detailed amnio test results on Friday, 09 December 2005. There is no apparent chromosome abnormalities with the baby.... so that means my little baby is fine.... and not suffering from down syndrome.... however, still need to go for the full scan in my 20th week to see whether there are any physical abnormalities (such as heart problems, etc) with the baby.

Also found out that I am expecting a little baby boy.... so that means no more shopping for little dresses and cute baby thingies for my little Ian.... How do I feel about expecting a little boy??.... Truthfully, I don't know what to feel.... kinda numb as I am expecting that I will have a little girl.... and now, found out that it will be a little boy.... but it is also kinda fun afterall, no more worries whether the kiddo will be big size as afterall, boys are supposed to be bigger in size... :-P
Soon I will be going shopping for baby clothes..... blue and boring ones... :-P