I am back again.... have more free time at hand.... :-P
Tomorrow, Ian will be 2 weeks old.... how has the 2 weeks been?..... pretty tame, but there were moments of frustration of course....... Let me just summarise everything.....
1) Ian was discharged from hospital on 01/05, Monday. Due to his jaundice, we stayed at the hospital for 4 days..... Life at hospital was boring, but lots of food... :-P.... I was fed 6 times a day.... and of course, Ian was taken care of by the nurses at nite..... no night feeds for me.... :-P.... On the first nite home, Ian cried at around 10 plus and refuses to stop crying..... seems like he is SUPER hungry..... felt like a FAILURE as then my milk supply refuses to kick in and I only got about 20 ml per time..... Hubby said to supplement with Formula Milk..... and rush off to GIANT to buy the formula milk..... Upon drinking the formula milk, Ian fell asleep..... I really felt so DOWN at that moment........ but things got better as my milk supply improves.....
2) Ian was again admitted to the hospital for 2 days from 04 - 06 May 06 for his jaundice..... It was a busy 2 days as hubby and I run around from home to hospital to visit him..... but it was also kinda fun as I managed to get out of the HOUSE..... :-D..... But the frustrating thing is that everytime I visit Ian, the nurse had fed him formula milk.... so no chance of breastfeeding him for that 2 days.....
3) These 2 days, Ian been a bit naughtier..... he refuses to sleep in the early afternoon..... he will keep awake from 12 plus till around 4 pm..... and he wanna company..... he also wanna suckle on me before going to sleep..... am beginning to treat me like his pacifier.... :-(
Okay, enough updating for the day..... will continue to update on Ian's development......