Friday is gonna be over soon..... and it's the WEEKEND again.....
I went for 1 interview yesterday and I really like the job...... I really, really hope that I can get it.... The challenges at the new job is very attractive and I feel that it is really time for me to move on..... Guess all I have to do is wait & see whether I am lucky enough to get picked..... Wish me luck, ok?
Hubby is also sourcing around for a job..... Technically, he been unemployed for 1 week..... Hopefully, he will also get more interviews and get a job that he really wants within the next month or so.......
Right now, the future is so uncertain...... with both of us looking around for new opportunities..... who knows what may happen!..... Just hope that it will be GOOD!
Can't think of what else to write..... so tata and will keep you updated of my JOB HUNT!