Thursday, May 03, 2007

Working HARD

Been at work for 3 days officially.... not tat much to do yet, but I am already feeling bored..... Need a change of job...... Went for 2 interviews last week, but both has yet to revert to me whether I am suitable for the job or not.... Am praying very, very hard tat both jobs want me.... This is because the job scope sounds very exciting and will be good for my career development.

I know tat RECRUITMENT is not for me as I am not very keen on tat aspect of HR job..... although it is a good exposure for me to get an overview of the whole HR, I am still not very keen on it.... so I am hoping REAL HARD that I can get out of here before it is time for my move.......

I am counting the days..... about 4 more weeks to go before it is DOOMS DAY!!...... All that I am looking forward to is my PAY DAY..... get the money to spend :-P