Ian's EXHAUSTED thoughts :
Today, we followed Nani, Atok & Uncle Irwin for a 1-day tour to Malacca.... We woke up very early (well before 6 am)..... I am amazed that Mummy managed to wake up that early..... usually, it is impossible for wake her up anytime before 6.30 am.....
Anyway, we started the day eating breakfast at McDonald's...... Boarded the bus at 7.30 am and off we went for an adventure...... As usual, Mummy made me practice my numbers & alphabets in the bus.... She doesn't seem to unerstand the concept of vacation..... I got so involved in counting that I started to count the number of people who passed by my seat..... unbelievable, right??..... Wonder if I can be the Count Dracula in Sesame Street as I think I can count very well.... :-P
We only reached Makota Parade at 2 pm and the tour guide gave us only 1 hour to shop.... You should hear Mummy complaining..... I think Mummy is too addicted to shopping..... But who am I to complain when I am at the receiving end of her shopping trips.... :-D.... Toay, she bought me 2 T-shirts & 1 jeans..... They look COOOOOL
Then off we went to EAT..... my favourite HOBBY..... They gave us 2 hours to eat high tea at Makota Hotel..... I enjoyed eating as I ate all kinds of food.... porridge, sandwiches, pudding & ice-cream.... However, I don't think Mummy enjoyed herself.... she was mumbling something like why 2-hours for tea & only 1 hour for shopping.....
Then guess what??? Mummy received more bad news..... We are not going to Jusco for more shopping.... instead we will just stop over at Ayer Hitam..... You should hear her.... I think I better shut my ears as I don't think I am supposed to be privy to this conversation..... :-P..... So I decided to run around the hotel & make people chase after me while waiting for the bus.... I kept on laughing as you should see how the "oldies" people run around trying to ensure that I am okay...... It is so funny..... Must remember to do more of that soon.....
Once we are up on the bus, it is pretty boring..... so decided to watch my tiny tv.... It has all my favourite videos..... There is this one video which teaches me how the alphabets sounds like.... think it is known as phonics or something similar.... been trying and trying, but somehow I don't think I got the phonics sounds correct yet....
Anyway, it is very late already and my eyes are closing.... so better end here.....
Till my next adventure..... Heard that we might go swimming tomorrow if it is a sunny day as both Daddy & Mummy are not working....
Tata
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment