Tuesday, June 17, 2008

An Update....

Ian's RANDOM tots :

It been so long since I wrote in here.....

I am already 2 years old.... and Mummy & Daddy celebrated their 8th wedding anniversary recently..... Can't imagine why they waited so long to have me.... I am so cute... :-P.....

I have grown so much in the past few months...... physically as well as mentally..... I am a BIG 2-year old.... Most of my pants are getting shorter.... and now, I am also able to speak more.... but only Nenek & Atok seem to understand me fully....Sometimes, Mummy & Daddy can't understand what I am saying.....Think Mummy & Daddy have not been spending enough time with me......

I LUVVVVV to do my small to big puzzle.... believe it or not, I did the puzzle 10 times yesterday..... until Daddy & Mummy simply gotten sick & tired of doing it with me.... :-).... What can I say, I am a persistent little guy.... note that I am no longer a baby.... but rather a small man... *laugh*.....

June is coming to an end soon.... and July is just around the corner.... all of us are not looking forward to July.... okay, maybe Mummy is looking forward to July a little as she will be getting her performance bonus as well as mid-year bonus then..... but for me, I am really hating the idea of July where I will need to go for an operation...... Sometimes, I think I am so scared of it that I am getting nightmares because of it.....

But enough of the bad stuff... today, I am back at Nenek & Atok's place..... I will be eating EGG for breakfast.....

Till later.....
Ian

No comments: