Sunday, August 03, 2008

Wedding.... I LUVV IT!!

Ian's TIRED Thoughts :

I went to Hilton yesterday's afternoon with Mummy & Daddy.... worn all my brand new clothes..... What's the occasion?... My uncle Zikri is getting married......

Really enjoyed myself..... Got to wear my little tux.... got to eat wonderful food..... and got to see my dear Mummy all dressed up..... I think Mummy looks pretty, but think she can afford to lose some weight..... Mummy said she got a tummy now and it is all because of me.... She used to have FLAT tummy, but now she has a slight buldge..... not so obvious, but if you know my MUMMY, you know how she is obsessed....*laugh*..... anyway, I don't think I am to be blamed for the tummy, but rather her age..... now she is SO OLD!!!.....

Anyway, enjoy the pictures we took....



PS : Wanna wish Uncle Zikri & Aunt War War all the best in their marriage.... and may they be blessed with good fortune and happiness throughout their marriage......

Luv
Ian

No comments: