Ian's EXHAUSTED thoughts :
Yesterday was Aidilfitri, and I went to so many houses that I am totally exhausted....
First, off to Nani's place for breakfast.... [Note: She fed me brayani.... ha ha ha...... it is both delicious & fattening.... ha ha ha.....] I did a naughty thing at Nani's place.... I pretended to drop the glass bottle and everyone was so anxious.... Then I beat Nani's flower with the remote control.......naughty me, right??
After messing up Nani's place, it is time to head for Atok & Nenek's place...... Think their place need some finishing touches like me climbing up on the sofa, tables & every where else...... Afterall, a grandson got to do what he has got to do.... ha ha ha.....
Saw Aunt Sid in the computer.... Think the computer has eaten Aunt Sid up..... similar to what happened to Daddy some time ago....wonder when will the computer sit her out again.... Computer spit Daddy out after 2 weeks..... but maybe Daddy doesn't taste nice, so computer decided to spit him out..... Aunt been away for almost 1 month, and no signs of the computer being tired of her...... but think computer is nice enough to allow her to communicate with her family during the festive occasion.....
Uncle Zikri & Aunt War War came, so it's time to move on to the next house.... It's my first Grantaunt house at Bradell..... Played with this dinosaur that moves super slowly.... always wander why things move slowly when going at maximum speed is something fun..... Mummy said I only got 2 buttons..... fully charged & totally flat.... but Mummy is always so weird...... and now she is making me as weird as her......
Anyway, next off to Uncle Farid house at Simei as Atok wanna see "Cik Yah"..... Uncle Farid's house is spacious so I enjoyed myself running around..... Then it is off to Granduncle Zroom Zroom home at Khatib..... I keep making the sound "boom" "boom" when I see him..... Heard Mummy said to Aunt War War that it sounds like a bomb rather than motorcycle sound..... Told you that my Mummy is mean.... she is forever laughing at what I say....*sigh*......
Anyway, soon it is time to head for Daddy's side of the family..... Drop Uncle Zikri & Aunt War War at their place as they let Atok take their car...... Went to Grandaunt Tik house..... Saw lots of flowers, so I just have to beg for one from her.... she was nice, she gave me a pink rose.... There are lots of kids around, but did not play with them as they are all too young for my taste
Then, off to Grandtaunt Noh house...... Saw a boy, Adnan, who reminds me of my Busu.... so I follow him around to ask him to play with me..... Daddy & Mummy agreed that I only play with BIG kids as Adnan is the same age as my Busu..... What can I say, I am a little ADULT afterall......*grin*
Finally, off to our last house for the day.... Granduncle Ngah house..... once again, I was running around tilll Mummy gave me my puzzle..... Then I settled down to put them all in place...... What can I say, I am addicted to puzzle..... Just give me a puzzle and I am yours forever...... Wanna buy me???.... Mummy said I come with full set of clothes, educational toys such as flash cards, puzzles, etc..... but she said once sold, no refund allowed.... ha ha ha.....
Anyway, back to Nani's place for a bath & my parents dinner..... Mummy called Uncle Zikri to ask him whether he wants a ride to Atok's place as afterall, it is already 10 plus at night..... We then drove to pick them up and drop them at Atok's place..... By then, it is already 11 pm..... and I am already dead to the world..... What do you expect???..... I only got 30 mins of power nap for the whole day.....
So that was my exhausting day..... Am spending the day with Mummy today as she took leave..... Atok & Nenek must be so happy as think they are too exhausted to deal with me ..... they need a break!!
Pssss.... Mummy took some photos of me..... she will upload them in the next post.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Psst, the computer monster allowed me to comment. What a day, eh?
Post a Comment