Friday, November 14, 2008

My STRONG BABY

Ian went for his ops on 10/11 at Mount Alvernia.... Both hubby & I were worried that the ops may affect him emotionally and of course, the physical pain after that ops....

But somehow, our baby showed us how strong he is.... I am so proud of him.... He went thru the ops with his head held high..... he did not cry from the pain, but rather he was his normal self.... bouncy, chatty, naughty self.... :-P

He has a high pain tolerance level that I began to wonder if he has any pain receptor...*laugh*....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brave little Ian! Hope Ian has a speedy recovery.. *hugs* from auntie rin..

Anonymous said...

oh my, i hope ian is alright! i'm sure he's a very brave boy! take good care of him.

Zayn said...

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Ian is feeling better and am recovering well.. :-)