Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My first 2 days at school

Ian's MUDDLED Thoughts:

I went to school on 12 January 2009..... Both Mummy & Daddy took leave that day...... but I wondered why..... they just left me at the front door & waved goodbye......*sigh*..... Anyway, the class was not so interesting so I decided that I should do puzzles instead..... afterall, Mummy said I must study at school and doing puzzles will develop my cognitive skills....*laugh*..... Teacher Linda left me alone as she knows that I will cry if she takes my puzzles away....

Anyway, I left school at 2 plus..... you may ask why so early???. It was because I refused to sleep.... Teacher Linda tried to pat me to sleep from 12.45 till 1.45.... but I still refused.... Finally she gave up and called Mummy.... and Mummy was nice enough to fetch me home

So that was my first day at school.....

The second day was less eventful.... It started pretty early.... Mummy woke me up at 6.15 am to have my milk and then off to bathe.... Then we go to school.... (PSSS.... I luvvvv my cow bag.... it is so cute....)..... At school, once again, I played with puzzle...(psss.... Mummy said that it was a naughty thing to do, but till now I don't understand why.... Thought earlier she told me that puzzles are educational.... so ain't I doing something intellectual???.... It is so difficult to please her.....)

Anyway, naptime came.... and Teacher Linda put me in a dark room by myself.... She switch on some music and pat me to sleep..... This time, I fell asleep at 1.30 pm till 3.30 pm..... It sucks as I miss my snack time, but my little friend told me no big deal as it is just some type kinda of sweet potato desert......

Ok.... enough writing.... need to go to school as today we got waterplay and I am SO looking forward to it.....

Tata

1 comment:

Sid said...

Aww...poor Ian. Hope you had a good time with waterplay!

Love,
Auntie Sid