Have not written for so long.... and now 2009 is almost over... just a few more hours to go....
I must say 2009 has been one memorable year for me.... Let me try to summarise it all...
June : Ilex was born, and it is certainly an interesting time
June - Aug : Enjoying maternity leave
Oct : Found a new job and tendered my resignation, and that was a difficult decision to make.... still miss all my ex-colleagues
Dec : Started new work, and am still trying to adjust to the new environment
Dec : Sold off my house, and bought a new one... and now am busy finding a contractor
Think 2010 will be an equally interesting year since I will be moving into my new house as well as adjust to my new work.... I just hope 2010 will be a happier time for everyone.... and all our dreams, hopes, ambitions will come true!
Goodbye 2009.... Hello 2010.....
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment