I went for the amnio test yesterday... took both the amnio-PCR and the full amnio... the injection does hurt, but it was not as bad as I anticipate it to be...
Anyway, to cut the story short, but a phone call from doctor today at 2 plus in the afternoon... the result for the amnio-PCR is normal... Thank GOD for it!!... now, I can bond with the baby and just wait for another 2 weeks for the full amnio test result to be out.
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
It has been almost one month since I wrote in you.
Lots of things change... got worrying news about my triple blood test yesterday... doctor recommended that I go for the amniocentesis test... will be going for the test on next Wednesday... results supposed to be out in 2-3 weeks time.
Emotionally, I am a mess... I can be crying one moment and ok the next... find it difficult to concentrate at work... the worst is that I am extremely confused of what I have to do... I have fallen in love with the unborn child... am so afraid that the test give a negative outcome and then I have to make a decision... can I then live with my decision?
I know that I have to be strong... but it is easier said than done... the rationale side of me know that I should just go for the test and depending on the outcome, make the most appropriate decision... but the emotional side of me am so afraid and doesn't want to go for the test
What should I do?... I really have no idea and am taking each minute as it comes...
Lots of things change... got worrying news about my triple blood test yesterday... doctor recommended that I go for the amniocentesis test... will be going for the test on next Wednesday... results supposed to be out in 2-3 weeks time.
Emotionally, I am a mess... I can be crying one moment and ok the next... find it difficult to concentrate at work... the worst is that I am extremely confused of what I have to do... I have fallen in love with the unborn child... am so afraid that the test give a negative outcome and then I have to make a decision... can I then live with my decision?
I know that I have to be strong... but it is easier said than done... the rationale side of me know that I should just go for the test and depending on the outcome, make the most appropriate decision... but the emotional side of me am so afraid and doesn't want to go for the test
What should I do?... I really have no idea and am taking each minute as it comes...
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)