Saturday, November 03, 2007

A Day with Mummy ... Day 3/14

Ian's TIRED thoughts :

It is Saturday and I spent the whole day with Mummy..... Let's me tell you all about my day....

As usual, the night was a DISASTER..... I kept waking up crying.... Mummy has to cuddle up beside me.... but tat doesn't help much too as I miss Daddy terribly.... In the end, Mummy put Daddy's pillow on top of me at around 5 plus in the morning and I managed to sleep till 7 plus.... Once I woke up, I tried to wake Mummy up too, but she said she was too tired and just ignore me..... I played on the bed and finally, Mummy woke up at 8 am..... My diapers are heavy, so Mummy bath me.... It was nice......

After that, Mummy & I did some flashcards..... and when Mummy said she want to do some housework, I played by myself in my play room.... Mummy just peep at me once in a while.... I think Mummy managed to accomplish a lot.... Because at around 10 plus am, she started to play with me again..... Soon, she got tired of me and suggested we go outside to eat and watch VCD..... then, we go for our nap..... after lazing on the bed for some time, I fell asleep.... but my nap lasted for only an hour.....

My sleepy Mummy is still tired.... but she decided to play with me again.... At first, I thought she will bring me swimming, but in the end, she did not..... Instead, we went to Swensen's at Causeway Point for lunch cum dinner..... It was nice.... I bullied Mummy by making her carry me for most of the journey..... We eat the Kid's Meal : Burger, Fish & Chips as well as ice cream..... We did not walk around the mall.... instead, we went straight home after spending 1 hr at the restaurant.....

Once we are home, we played and read story books..... I was feeling so tired that I fell asleep after drinking my milk at 7.30 pm....

Tomorrow, we are going to Nani's place...... looking forward to it.... can b ully everyone there again..... :-P