Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's SATURDAY.... Day 10/14

Ian's SCATTERED thoughts :

Had a good night sleep again last night..... I think I have finally got over me missing Daddy.... now I can sleep as per usual......

Anyway, it is Saturday..... I woke up at 7 plus am.... and Mummy made me MILK..... then we laze around on the bed before deciding to do intellectual stuffs again..... In summary, we did the intelligent blocks... (PS: I still don't get how to fix them together yet).... then we did Pattern Memory, First Memory.... We did lots of flashcards too.... Animals, Fruits & Vegetables, and Alphabets.....

After that, Mummy said she had to do housework and asked me to play by myself..... That was so BORING, so I decided to take out all the intelligent blocks and mess it up..... also all my drawing blocks, cars, my story books..... ha ha ha..... Mummy will need to tidy them up again.... :-P

Soon Mummy finished doing all the housework and gave me a bath..... I am so sweet smelling now..... Then he said le's eat breakfast.... Guess what I had for breakfast???..... My FAVOURITE.... raisins.... or rather I have to eat the bread along with it as well....

Mummy promised to bring me swimming, but the day seems like a cloudy day..... so maybe we won't go swimming..... wonder what Mummy will do with me if we are not going swimming.... maybe a walk at the park instead???

Till later..... me off to watch my Baby Songs VCD.... not the Animal one, but the ABC & 123.....

P/S : I am still confused about squares & triangles..... Mummy said Triangles got 3 sides and square got 4 sides..... but dun you think they look pretty similar???

No comments: