Ian's TIRED Thoughts :
Today is my 4th lesson at GUG.... It started pretty well.... they were having the alphabets as the "starter" of the class.... but soon, it all went DOWN SOUTH.... more & more kids & parents enter the class..... Believe it or not! There were 12 kids + 12 parents + 2 teachers in that small classroom.... WHAT A SQUEEZE!!... I felt so overwhelmed that I started to cry.... As usual, Mummy was annoyed, but Daddy saved the day & sat through the class with me.....
Truthfully, I don't think I learned much in the class... The 2 teachers are not that wonderful.... they don't seem to understand kids.... Anyway, to cut the story short, Mummy decided not to continue with GUG.... so just 4 more weeks to go before I am a FREE BIRD!!.... I know that Mummy is now having a headache of where to send me to next..... She is kinda stuck with the idea that I should go for intellectual classes.... I like gym better, but Mummy said no.....*sigh*....
Anyway, after our class, we went shopping.... Daddy bought this gear thingy on the pretext that it was for me.... Actually, the toy is not so bad, think I will enjoy it too.... And Mummy bought this SUPER HIGH black heels.... Think Mummy is back to her pre-Mummy days where she wore very high heels.... According to Daddy, she was well-behaved when expecting me..... She wore flats.... And during my first 6 months, she limited herself to short heels....
Soon, we are off to Bishan library to borrow some VCDs & books.... I simply love libraries where I can run around & play with books..... Then, off back home.....
As per routine, I ate my lunch while watching the new numbers VCD.... Once it is finished, it is time for me to do my pattern memory..... and of course, help Daddy to assemble the gear thingy.... Daddy made a dog, but the sad thing is that it can't walk.... :-P
After a long day, I am exhausted..... so off to bed I need to go..... I am looking forward to Chinese New Year where I can spend more time with Mummy & Daddy.... Heard that we are going to a park during the 1st day of CNY.... that should be fun.... Till then.....
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment