It been 1 WEEK into 2008 an I must say that it has not been tat bad..... been stuck at home as I got chicken pox.... so taken the time to catch up on watching movies......
Just watch "The DEVIL wears Prada".... yes, I know it is now considered as an OLD MOVIE, but I have yet to watch it at all.... :-P..... The movie is good..... LUVVVVV the clothes & shoes, but I guess it teaches you something.... That sometimes you got so carried away in your job that you forget the important --> your morals & beliefs.....
Enough of the DEEP stuff.... let's go for SHALLOW instead..... Due to the chicken pox, I got scars in my face...... ARGHHHHHHHH.... so been wearing this facial mask which is supposed to havve whitening effect..... hopefully, it helps to reduce the scars..... Ain't me shallow???.... Afterall, people always say what is more important is you being beautiful inside, but the truth is LOOKs does matter, so have no choice, but to reduce my scars......
One additional random tot..... remember when people say pregnant women look good..... I disagree..... When I was preggie, I felt FAT, UGLY and certainly YUCKS..... your face bloated up, your stomach grows BIG.... ok, my stomach was not so BIG..... but tat makes it worse.... people tot I have a tummy (no one tot I was preggie) till like it was my 6-7 months..... The worse part of being preggie is that you can't play.... you can't JUMP, CLIMB or even do interesting things...... so guess all that makes me a anti-PREGGIE.... although, must admit that some preggie women looks good.... but that it only when they are SLIM & TALL and the only thing that grows is their TUMMY & not their weight..... seen enough preggie people who looks FAT.... I am one of them, so must never get PREGGIE again!!!!
Enough with my random tots..... Tomorrow is Ian's first GUG lesson, so I am kinda excited..... hopefully, he will enjoy the lessons and learn new things..... He is too absorbed with his alphabets & numbers..... been neglecting shapes & colours..... must do more on tat 2 topics so he will be more well-rounded..... Sometimes, I think I am too obssessed!!
Till next time..... CAIO......
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment