Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 4 : Flower Boy

Ian's HAPPY thoughts:

Yesterday, Mummy went for a minor operation and her left ear was covered with bandage.... but she is still so nice to fetch me home to sleep with her..... I wonder whether she got ulterior motive like she is scared of sleeping alone.... :-P..... but nevertheless, I am grateful.....

Mummy bought me a new VCD..... Bumble Bee Vocab Builder V5..... interesting words..... after that, we watch Bumble Bee Numbers..... and finally, after much begging, she allowed me to watch Bumble Bee Shapes and Colours VCD..... Then it is off to bed for both of us..... As usual, I want Mummy to get my Shapes & Colours book to sleep with us..... Other kids got teddy bears.... I got books as my company....*laugh*......

This morning, I woke up early crying for my flowers..... YES, yesterday I force Mummy to pluck the red flower for me.... YES, I love flowers and will always bring flowers to school.... it is a habit.... :-)

Anyway, after admiring my almost dead red flower, Mummy & I read the shapes & colour book..... then we drove to Atok & Nenek's place as usual.... Mummy said she will fetch me once she return from SGH after changing of the dressing for her ear.....

Tata!

P/S - Virtual Hugs & Kisses for Daddy from both Mummy & Me.....

No comments: