Sunday, July 13, 2008

A DRESSED-UP ME!!

Ian's EXCITED tots:

Daddy, Mummy & me went out today...... Had lots & lots of fun....

First, we went to Jacob Ballas Garden..... It was a hot day.... The garden was only so-so...... but the water play area was fun..... I think I played at the area for almost 30 mins......

Then we went to Mustafa..... I was tired, but Mummy said we need to buy some formal clothings for me for Uncle Zikri's wedding..... so off we went..... Wanna see my pictures?















Then off we went to Ang Mo Kio to eat at Pizza Hut.... I can't sit still at the place and I think Mummy was embarassed by my behaviour.... but since I am so CUTE, Mummy will get over this....*laugh*.....

Bye-bye
Ian

PS : Heard that Daddy is leaving me again..... this time for 10 days.... will miss him....

No comments: